Nutella and strawberry pancakes
POSTED: 31st May 2023
Serves -2 people
Prep time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 5 minutes
- 2 free range eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 275ml milk
- 50g butter
- sugar/ lemon
- Put the flour in a bowl, mix in the eggs and beat the milk
- WHisk until it resembles double cream
- Put a know of butter on the iron pan with wood handle and heat it over the fire bowl until it is ver hot
- Place a generous amount of batter, tilti and cook pancake on both sdes until golden brown.
- Remove the iron pan from the fire bowl and place the pancake onto a chopping board
- Decorate your pancake with nuteel and strawberries or any toppings you desire.
- Keep doing this process until you are pancaked out.