The Ultimate Fry Up
POSTED: 02nd June 2023
Prep time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
- 8 sausages
- 8 bacon rashes
- 4 tomatoes
- 400g button mushrooms
- 2 potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 800g beans
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Get the fire bowl going and start cooking once the wood has started to go white. Set up the tripod too.
- Start by placing the sausaged into the large skillet. Cook them on a medium heat. As the sausages start to bown add the bacon into the medium skillet pan.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the jali tray. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and a bit of butter to melt inot the veg.
- While the sausages and bacon are skill cooking, add some oilive oil into the paells pan. Once the oil is warm, crack your eggs into the pan.
- Make sure to keey an eye on all you veg, meat and eggs that are cooking.
- When your fry up is nearly cooked, add your beans into the tripod hanging bowl. Cook for a good 4 minutes or until hot.
- Once your meat is cooked, take your bread and cook the slices in the fat from the bacon until they are golden brown on each side.
- Once eveything is cooked through, hot and looks golden brown, it is time to dish up and enjoy your delioucs breakfast.